Bible Stories of Love
Joseph and his Brothers
The Exodus out of Egypt
The Holy Family
The Bible is filled with stories of God's love.
When we hear the these stories from the Bible we remember that God will always love us too.
"Nothing in all creation can separate us from God's love for us in Christ Jesus our Lord."
1. God saved Joseph from his jealous brothers and showed him how to forgive them.
2. God saved Noah's family and the other living creatures from the waters of the Great Flood.
3. God gave Jacob a dream of heaven and promised to care for his family always.
4. God saved the people of Israel from slavery in Egypt.
5. God saved a woman and her son from hunger because she shared what she had with Elijah, God's messenger.
6. God sent his own Son, Jesus, to save us. Jesus is God's greatest sign of love.
ICC Religious Education
Immaculate Conception Parish
75 Church Street
New Jersey, 07416